GrowthAfrica is proud and excited to announce its first Ethiopian acceleration programme cohort. The group of 12 ventures represent a broad range of industries and target groups providing great opportunities for peer2peer learning and networking.
The 12 ventures are:
- Deliver Addis (online delivery service) – www.deliveraddis.com
- Dirkosh (innovative, healthy teff snacks) – www.eatdirkosh.com
- Impact Communication and Marketing (print and communication products) – www.impactcm.com
- Paradise Fashion (Ethiopian fashion and apparel) – www.paradisefashion.net
- YenePay Financial Technologies (mobile payment solution) – www.yenepay.com
- Run Africa (athletics tourism) – www.runafrica.co
- Wasa Mushroom Farm (mushroom production)
- Alphasol Modular Energy (renewable energy solutions) – www.alphasolenergy.com
- Ethio Finance (cloud based accouting) – www.ethiofinance.com
- Soil & More (compost and soil fertility) – www.soilandmore.com
- Melese, Tague & Friends Dry Food (production of injera)
- STM Solar Technologies Manufacturing (assembly of solar products) – www.suntransfer.com
If you are interested in knowing more, please contact Roseirene Githaige on firstname.lastname@example.org.