Looking for a content-rich, in-person opportunity to help put your business at the forefront of all things human resource management? This master class will inspire you to reimagine the future by building the best human resource management strategy for your business.
Join us as we delve into how to innovate, transform and build future-fit businesses through various topics ranging from cutting-edge HR strategies, agile reward programmes, professional development, recruitment, regulations and laws among others.
This master class is for founders, co-founders and HR practitioners of small and growing businesses that have been in operation for more than two years, are making an annual turnover of at least USD 50,000, and are looking at gaining insights, skills and tools to revolutionize their human resource function.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- How to get your team to buy into your vision
- How to work with millennials to get the most productivity and efficiency out of them
- How to develop a culture that contributes to greater employee engagement, high performance and innovation
- How do you attract, identify, acquire, retain & motivate the best talent?
- Legal ins & outs of human resource
This will be a practical master class facilitated by an industry expert. After the session, you will get an opportunity to ask questions to the facilitators and network.
- What can I bring into the event?
A laptop, tablet, notebook and writing materials.
- How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +254 733 151924.
- What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event? There is minimal parking at GrowthAfrica’s offices, therefore participants are advised to use other transport means for example Uber or Bolt.