Is your business looking for that X – factor to grow? This event is curated to provide entrepreneurs with practical experience, valuable knowledge and insights to enable them analyze the financial health of their business, optimize the process in which products, information and finances flow to improve the overall efficiency of their business.
For SMEs that have been in operation for more than two years, with an annual turnover of at least USD 50,000, and are looking at gaining practical tips, skills and tools to make them proactive financial planners.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Understanding the context of financial management
- Developing and using financial management tools and analyses
- Understanding good financial reporting
This will be a practical master class with on the spot exercises facilitated by a financial management expert. After the session, you will get an opportunity to ask questions to the facilitators and network.
- What can I bring into the event?
A laptop, tablet, notebook and writing materials.
- How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Contact: email@example.com or call +254 733 151924.
- What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There is minimal parking at GrowthAfrica’s offices, therefore participants are advised to use other transport means for example Uber or Bolt.