Do you need to craft engaging brand stories that capture attention, build brand loyalty, and boost your company’s bottom line? This event is designed to help you clarify your brand, provide insights on how to personalize content for marketing and techniques of improving the productivity and outcomes of brand experience.
For SMEs that have been in operation for more than two years, with an annual turnover of at least USD 50,000, and are looking at gaining innovative thinking around branding and marketing strategies to enable them stay top of the curve by creating relevancy with their products and services through understanding their market, needs & trends.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- How to use story telling to build an appealing brand
- How to develop a marketing strategy that creates brand value
- Strategies to revitalize a brand’s relevance through omni channel marketing
- How to use your brand to come out on top in a competitive market
This will be an interactive session facilitated by Oxygene; a marketing and communications agency through audio visuals and practical exercises. After the session, you will get an opportunity to ask questions to the facilitators and network.
- What can I bring into the event?
A notebook, pen and/or tablet.
- How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +254 733 151924.
- What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There is minimal parking at GrowthAfrica’s offices, therefore participants are advised to use other transport means for example Uber or Bolt.