Supply Chain Finance: Working capital made easy!
- Why wait for your debtors to pay you in 30/60/90 days when you could get your money now?
- Why pay your suppliers cash when FACTS can do this on your behalf?
- Why use your precious collateral to borrow for working capital – use your sales instead!
GrowthAfrica in partnership with FACTS cordially invites you to a Masterclass on Supply Chain Finance. Come, hear, learn and network with others to find out more about how you can solve your working capital pressures. FACTS is a finance company specialising in Invoice Financing and provides entrepreneurs with the working capital they need to grow their business.
The masterclass is targeted at and especially valuable for established SMEs or larger companies in search of working capital to realise business growth. It is relevant for business owners, finance manager, suppliers, manufactures, accountants and company directors.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- A new way to provide credit to SMEs by unlocking the cash trapped in your invoices
- How to deal with late payments -collections dilemma
- The DOs and Don’ts for convincing financiers: The analysis that happen et the back-end of the financier to make decisions on your application
- FACTS working capital solution and process
This will be a practical session with in-depth insights, some analysis and you will get an opportunity to ask questions to the presenters.
- Dates: Tuesday, October 17th, 2017
- Venue: GrowthAfrica offices
- Time: 09:30 – 12:30
- Fees: Free
Maarten Susan – FACTS Regional Director
Maarten is the Regional Director of FACTS, a finance company that provides entrepreneurs with the working capital they need to grow their businesses. Previously he acted as founding director of two commercial Supply Chain Finance start-up’s, called respectively eBiashara (Africa) Ltd. and FACTS Ltd. Prior to this, Maarten lead a 6 million USD Finance 4 Agriculture [F4A] Public Private Partnership whose objective was to stimulate Agricultural lending by financial institutions. Based on the success of the programme, a parallel PPP was set up with the Netherlands embassy in Uganda under the name AgriFinancing (U), which he managed as well. Maarten is passionate about building sustainable and profitable businesses.
Dominic Kinuthia – FACTS Business Development Manager
Dominic is the Business Development Manager at FACTS. He has a wealth of skills and experience in Agri-financing. He previously worked with Chase Bank as Relationship Manager Agribusiness for Nairobi and Central region. Prior to this, Dominic at Equity bank as a Relationship Manager and was one of the architects of a successful model in financing agriculture groups in the irrigation schemes. He was also heavily involved in the research and development of Agri-products for Equity bank, Rwandan subsidiary.
- Hear from and network with like-minded entrepreneurs
- Hang around afterwards to chat about your business
There is minimal parking at GrowthAfrica’s offices, however, participants can park at a private car park next to the offices at an affordable fee.
HOW TO REGISTER
To RSVP click REGISTER at the top right. For further inquiries contact email@example.com or call 0721 583404.